9.24.2013

Blindy.

My eyes were feeling....a little wonky, probably hormones.  I wanted them checked just to be sure.  So my three girls accompanied me to an office that was tiny.  The girls followed my exam with their own just to have the fun of visiting an optometrist.  Everything checked out great for Em and myself but they would not do an exam on K because she is only 3.5.  Then I talked them into just playing eye exam with her for fun.  Doctors are so gullible for cute kids.  Katie did a great job after all she knows all of her letters.  In fact she read three Bob books to me just last week.  Three in a row with no help.  The kid is a wiz at "I spy".  So when she started saying "blindy, blindy, blindy..." I laughed.  She always has a joke up her sleeve.  Except this time she was taking the whole visit to the optometrist very seriously.  Turns out that blindy is her word for blurry and she now has glasses.
Choosing glasses was so much fun, I decided to go back for a second pair mostly because they are pink.  It's important for a little kid to have back up glasses.  Especially if they are pink.

No comments: