9.14.2013

Annual College Roomate Rendezvous : Dinner under water

 We hopped onto this ferry for a fancy dinner out.  The ferry driver is the owner of the restaurant.  He has built almost 100 floating homes include one that looked like the Taj Mahal.  When Heidi told me about dinner on an island in the bay, I had to go.
 If Captain Nemo had a restaurant, it would look like this.
 Lauren joined us.  She was a doll.  The staff was amazing to and didn't seem to mind the baby.
 Probably the first time a my little pony has graced dinner.
 We were not even seated when Monica nearly dropped this gun.  No touchie!
 She didn't even feel bad.
 This floating island has it's own lighthouse.  I wouldn't let Patience take the baby outside.  Too scary.
 This is a picture of San Francisco from the lighthouse.
 Our friends at the top of the lighthouse.
We had a great time.  Can't wait until next year.

Back to the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of you, Colin, and Lauren. You all look great and so excited! The expression on Lauren's face is so cute. Miss you all. -H