11.05.2009

I hate Swine Flu.

So I'm very pregnant...and highly emotional...and occasionally sick...and frustrated that I can't do all the things I want to do...and I hate when Colin is gone...especially at night...

But I hold it all together because I love being pregnant and Emily and I have a ton of fun gallivanting about and I don't have a choice so I make the best of it.

Until today. Colin is suppose to fly home tomorrow but he has to stay on the island because HE MIGHT HAVE SWINE FLU!!!! And medical advice is that he stay away from his crazy pregnant wife. I would suspect this timing but I know how much he loves being home even when I am crazy.

So after a day of painting another room and moving 25 trash bags full of tree branches and laundry and chasing a toddler, now I am told to take it easy because if I go into labor he won't be able to fly home over the weekend. I knew I should have chartered a boat.

2 comments:

Jeannett said...

oh NO! I'll pray that he doesn't have it and that you don't go into labor in the meantime! You put yourself on bedrest...stay off your feet for anything longer than 10 minutes...drink lots of water...eat lots of protein. My girls stayed cooking for weeks longer because I did this! (Although they stayed too long even after I got moving again!)

I'm serious Liz.

Liz said...

You are right. I can't go into labor because I would have to drive myself to the hospital. GRRRR, I guess I'll... read a book.