I really don't mind being pregnant. I am so excited to meet the baby and I am emotionally ready to face the delivery.
Colin's wonderful mom has been taking great care of us so I am caught up on sleep and the house is clean. She even does laundry. Jane, I will never be able to thank you enough.
We continue to walk, hours every day. The picture is of Nana, Heidi and Emily at the beach. I took the picture.
Okay, hopefully today I'll go to the hospital and come home with a baby tomorrow.
2 comments:
you faked me out! i saw a new post and totally thought you were saying that you were off to the hospital! aaahhhhhh!!!!!
You are telling me! Now I hope I don't have to miss Thanksgiving dinner. I LOVE Thanksgiving. Ugh.
I am changing our name selection. What name means "takes his sweet time" or "can not be rushed"?
Post a Comment