Thanks, I feel great. No baby news. I am enjoying these days with Emily. I even crawled on my hand and knees after her. Today we did our nails and took a leisurly bubble bath. Hopefully a second kid won't seriously infringe on my Emily time. Brooke, cute photos of Piper as a flower girl!
4 comments:
AGAIN with the faking me out!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
FAN.TAST.TIC photos! You both look soooo cute!
That's funny! Um... you can expect some more photos tomorrow. Fair warning.
I love the photos and how spontaneous is little Emily.
Thanks, I feel great. No baby news. I am enjoying these days with Emily. I even crawled on my hand and knees after her. Today we did our nails and took a leisurly bubble bath. Hopefully a second kid won't seriously infringe on my Emily time. Brooke, cute photos of Piper as a flower girl!
Post a Comment