12.14.2012

Fun At The Color Run

 Becca and Mars signed up for The Color Run.
Em, Katiemetoo and I went along to watch and take pictures.
 The premise of the 5K is to run while people throw colored chalk at you.
 After the run, there is a huge dance party. 
 I tried to stay away for the sake of my camera.
E and K had to join the fun.
 They LOVED it.
 Em danced like I have never seen her dance.
 It was so awesome to see her cut loose.
 Colored chalk + music = pure joy.
 They couldn't stop dancing.

 People thought the girls were adorable.  
Multiple people asked to take pictures of them.
And gave them more chalk bags.
 This was the best moment. 
Twirling in circles,
color everywhere.

 This was E's hair at the end.
It took multiple washes to get the color out.
Everyone had colored boogers for days.
Look up The Color Run in your area!
Unless you don't like fun. Wink.

No comments: