2.08.2012

Happy Birthday Emily!

 Her birthday party is this coming weekend
but I couldn't let the day pass with out a little to do.
 Little sister picked out cookies and flowers.
 A favorite meal of pot roast, rosemary potatoes, and broccoli.

 A silk dress, lace gloves, a big girl Bible and a princess blanket from Daddy.
Little sister is a doll.
Bundled in front of a fire.
We had big plans of visiting the zoo or the beach but we settled for a day at home.

It's a big deal to have a 5 year old.  
We are going to an open house this week.
Entering a lottery to try to get into a Classical Academy.
These are all things I never envisioned in my future.

I am so glad I haven't missed a moment with this fascinating, 
beautiful, kind girl.
 


2 comments:

Mars Bar said...

I love this photo of Katie! The last one. There are so many cute ones; thanks for blogging often :)

Liz said...

No prob Mars. Thanks for checking in. I know how much you miss us. You can drop out any day and come live with us. wink.