2.29.2012

 Katie Boo loves carrying baby snuggled inside mommy's sock.


 Emily's adventures continue.
She is now interested in climbing EVERYTHING.
I was more than hesitant.
Providing a bit of resistance.
Offering bits of wisdom like what if you fall.
She already thought of that.
She ties a rope around her waste!

I talked her out of the rope around her waste by fastening a real rope to the top of the structure.
She climbed up the slide using the rope.
She studied a rock climbing book.
She tried the dog harness as a climbing harness.
It didn't work like she wanted.
She insisted I buy her a real harness.
I said no.
She apologized for speaking to me in a frustrated voice.
Emily is a sweet kid.
Another sunset Emily insisted I share.

1 comment:

Mars Bar said...

I love putting olives on my fingers or at least when I was a kid! haha those pictures are cute!