This picture describes the party.
This girl can have fun anywhere
but add an unlimited supply of gumballs...
oh my it was a fun day.
Her birthday isn't until December but I just could not wait.
What a fun gift.
No guilt if or when it dies.
Right Grace?
100 balloons. Most of them polka dot.
Hundreds of gumballs.
What isn't to love?
Friends from Arizona came all the way to celebrate!
Baby Naomi is a doll!
Katie loves when people visit.
Plus she loves Leah.
(Jess and Becky, I couldn't get a photo that was good of all of you, sorry. I know there is a little competition of who gets on the blog, wink.)
Make sure the cake is edible.
Loading the kids up with sugar.
I was in hand bell choir growing up.
LOVED IT!
So I bought a hand bell set for preschool
which we use a lot when friends come over for an impromptu music session.
These girls were obviously having fun.
Swing the birthday girl.
Erin, thanks for playing along.
Next time you don't have to wait for the 8th gum ball to say no more.













No comments:
Post a Comment