and can appreicate that my husband
bought me the entire Elizabeth collection at once
or you don't know about her which means you are probably not into dolls.
It's has been fun to relive my childhood with my girls.
Half of the stuff we do, is only because I want to.
Maybe there is an educational or moral value.
All I know is that I am having the time of my life.
I love this piano.
I grew up practicing on it.
So many hours, it is really special to me.
Now that it is in my home, I love sitting at it and practicing again.
Maybe one day I'll play as well as Jeri.
Who is so cool, she uses an Ipad for sheet music.
Guess how long it took for Katie
to climb on top of the piano?
It was in the house less than 5 hours!
Ugh.




No comments:
Post a Comment