Crafts are often messy and sometimes frustrating.
Especially to two little rule followers.
Yet, the chance to create something is an opportunity to feel accomplished.
Maybe to feel difficulty, plan, re-plan, desire to complete the task or pride.
So while I will sometimes shy away from crafts so I don't have a mess to clean up,
I try to keep perspective on the good that comes from crafting.
We hit the local Hobby Lobby to pick up supplies.
E was so careful to match her horse with wings (aka a unicorn with out the horn) the picture.
K on the other hand went for a different look. It was hard for her to get all of those beads to do exactly what she wanted.
I helped a bit under her direction.
They both feel a lot of pride in their creations.
Happy Birthday to a special 6 year old!




No comments:
Post a Comment