It was one of those days.
I was exhausted, cooking dinner, and on the phone with a sister who was lost.
Emily started screaming that Katie was cutting her hair.
It was true.
4 and 5 inch locks of fine, blonde strands of heaven were all over the room.
I don't know why I am so attached to hair.
Actually, yes I do.
Emily was COMPLETELY bald until she was 2 years old.
This is Emily at 2 years old. Never had a hair trimmed.
Katie's hair came in a little earlier but grows so slowly.
I was scared to look.
Thankfully, she didn't cut the hair at the scalp!!!
Just gave herself long bangs.
I took both girls to have their hair professionally cut.
All done. I am really happy with the way it turned out.
Bonus, sparkly nail polish and a ring.
All is well that ends well.
And Katie promised never to cut her hair again.









No comments:
Post a Comment