5.12.2012

The girls are all about cooking.
I don't usually invite them to join because
I honestly just like to get it over with.
I have enough messes to clean up.

But when they ask to help,
I let them.
So when I found aprons on super clearance,
I grabbed two. 
Four aprons hang by the fridge.
Two polka dot pinks for the girls.
A motherly blue and cream with embroider lavender one for me.
It's extra special because I bought it in France.
An a desert digi camouflage apron for Daddy.
Four aprons hanging together make me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so cute. Happy Mommy's day. I hope they surprised you with something they baked. I love that you have four aprons hanging in anticipation of everyone being together and getting to have family time baking or cooking. Its a great reminder he's coming home.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.