You notice the tongue sticking out.
It is easy to relive the stretch at the end of the slide.
The joy of the kid who still thinks swinging is the best activity ever.
Traffic jams that have no stress of who kicked who accidentally.
The joy of reaching the top with out the worry of falling.
Not hearing a bit of fussiness that lead up to feeling like a big kid.
Seeing the smallness of this little creature.
Remembering their little interactions that I would have otherwise forgotten.
Among the business of exploring, there is still time to help a little sister.
Remembering victories of a 5 year old.
Goofy faces brought out by cameras.
Remembering the pocket stage.
Capturing the moment where being loved by mom meant she played with me.
Piper and Tatum, you are some of our favorite people!













1 comment:
aww, that is so sweet! I love all of the pictures! And I love remembering how small they are too...
Post a Comment