The Midway Museum is a huge ship.
We were there all day but did not get to see everything.
The detailed displays were impressive.
Uncle Paul was in town for a visit.
I like this picture because the interior workings of a floating city are intricate.
A jet engine.
The displays were done really well.
I love this picture of Coronado and the air port Daddy would fly out of.
You have no idea how long Paul begged me to take this picture of him.
Right, Paul?
Learn to tie knots.
Another very detailed display.
Emily was concerned about the naked man on the ship.
They needed a little work done,
so Emily wanted to help them out.
Both girls got ample time in the cockpit of a fighter jet.
More throttle.
And time in a helicopter.
Don't do it!!!!
Time to refuel the jets.
Once the jets were refueled, we headed below to help direct the pilots.
And work on the radio communications.
It was a great day. So much more that I could have added.
If in San Diego, visiting the Midway is a great day trip.


















No comments:
Post a Comment