All the kids caught lizards.
I watched their little faces with the frustration of trying to catch these little guys.
Fear and hesitation of actually touching them.
Excitement of holding their very own lizard.
I was so wrapped up in the moment,
I didn't realize I was standing on a swarming ant heap.
Ant bites HURT!
Katie and her friend Violette.
Strawberries.
Sisters who drive tractors together are friends forever.
E caught a lizard. She put it to sleep by rubbing the tummy.
40 minutes later: she still had the same lizard. Now in a deep coma.
She couldn't wake him up so she tossed him out the car window thinking he was dead.
Only to find out he was still alive!
Our lizard breeding program will have to wait until another suitor if collected.
Farmer Dave was awesome.
He hid yams and eggs so each kid could easily collect their own farm goods.
We picked apples.
Chickens are so pretty when other people own them.
Just as long as I don't have to clean up after the filthy birds.
I love that they used ingenuity to create a make shift green house.
I would buy the farm just to own this rose bush.













No comments:
Post a Comment