9.11.2011

Tired much?
A lot of play in the new play house.
Poppa raised the slide so it's super fast.
Like almost too fast.
We keep the extra dog bed at the bottom to cushion their landing.

E really wants to read 
so I have worked double time on her letters and sounds.
She picks up numbers easily 
and has a good attitude about letters being a little difficult.

Emily realized that she is a little "dult" (adult).
Everything I do, she does...almost.
Locking and unlocking the front door.
Loading and unloading the dish washer.
Mopping the floor.
But she surprised me when she wanted to pump gas.
So I talked her through it and she did it!
Even swiping the credit card.

Her recent independence and confidence is impressive
but my favorite realization about her this summer 
is her kindness towards others.

1 comment:

Mars Bar said...

She is soo sweet! I miss all of you so much. It is so cute how she loves to learn! Pumping gas and swiping cards!