5.01.2011

Common sights around our house.

 Daddy likes to fish. 
A lot.
Daddy likes to cook.
And we like when he makes the most amazing fish and chips.
(seriously as good as pub fish and chips from England.)
I wanted a picture of the completed meal.
But every single piece is eaten as soon as it is finished cooking.
Homemade jallapeno tarter sauce.
To die for.
This is another common sight.
We garden a lot.
I always want to share the list of things growing around here.
It's too long.
Last year we kept many seeds and are replanting them this year.
I like to start seeds indoors in wet paper towels.
Colin goes straight for putting things in the ground.
I have successfully started many new plants and now
give them away because we have too many.
It is a good problem to have I must confess.

No comments: