10.15.2010

No pictures right now.  
We enjoy a slow life filled with making bread, 
gardening and visiting the stables.  
Well, now add ballet, preschool, Awanas and MOPS and well, 
life has picked up.  

Preschool is great.  Sometimes I stay, sometimes I don't.  
Emily seems to enjoy it but when 
I ask her about it she replies "I not know."  
Already unable to tell me what she learned in class?!  Oh well.

Ballet and Awanas pictures to follow in a new post.

I can't fail to mention the biggest reason for neglecting pictures on the blog...
Katie is walking.  
Not just a little.  All around the house. 
I MUST keep the bathroom doors closed because she trolls the halls frequently.  
I won't post pictures right away...too many bruises.  Poor thing.
So at 9 months she walks.  And is constantly chatting to herself and others.
She is definitely her own person.

I am loving our days 
that begin with a prayer for grace and end with an exhausted momma, 
a happy day and hearts that spent the day being filled up with laughter.

No comments: