![]() | ||||||||
| We recently visited Great Grandma in the historic town of Columbia. |
Life is just more pleasant some places and this is one of them.
![]() |
| Fishing with Great Grandma. |
![]() |
| Katie was enjoying herself. |
Emily caught three fish.
A little help from daddy because a lady can always bait her own hook...but why would she?
![]() | ||
| The water fountain was set to turbo. A nice splash on a hot day. |
![]() |
| A little dress up at the museum. Followed by old time bowling and stick candy. |







2 comments:
Lizz, this is priceless! I should have expected this but it still caught me off guard :] and I love that Katie is in a bag! haha
Yea, we had a lot of fun...or at least, I had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment