8.03.2010

Okay, I'll post a little more.

It has been one year since we got our house keys.  In honor of that we tore down a wall.  Yep.

As Becca, the girls and I walked around our little town, I reviewed how much I love our neck of the woods.  I love that we live in the country but are close enough to every amenity we want.  Great neighbors.  
Awesome garden.  Our pumpkins are the envy of the neighborhood.  
I love that we got rid of the dolphin fountain.  
I love that my husband and friends and my sister have a plan in case zombies attack.  
I love that we have open wood beam ceilings.  
I am loving our new friends and their kids. And church.  
I love that I look out the window and see rolling hills and rock outcrops.  
And that I will walk our kids to school.  
And we can hear frogs croak in the river during different parts of the year.  
I love that our mystery tree is a...plum tree! 

This is so much better than I expected.

 


No comments: