4.02.2010

Good Friday


Or Happy Friday as Emily says every morning as we look at the calendar. It is a good Friday as most Fridays are. Katie is rolling over, front to back and occasionally back to front. Wow. She will also lay on her back and turn a 360 though it takes a few minutes. She giggles more than ever and will talk a lot. I love how she scrunches up with her bottom in the air as she tries to pull her legs under her. She must be involved in everything. How do other moms get their babies to lie in those car seats?!?

Emily is busy being a big sister. Always there to help, she wants to be involved in every diaper change. Too cute. Emily and Momily (that's my nickname from Emily) do preschool together. We have special school books and pens as we go through our counting, shapes, colors, alphabet, calendar, etc. We spend a lot of time outside gardening and riding bikes. Emily's knees have not been bruise or scrap free for months. Signs of an active kid.

I have joined a MOPS group that I love. The ladies are so incredibly friendly. I have hosted more soccer practices and the turn out has increased a huge amount. It is more run around time than a real practice but in my mind we are the Camp Pendleton Tots Soccer League.

Colin's garden is huge and growing by the day. It would take way too long to list all of the veggies we have growing. Some day I'll dedicate a blog post to the garden.

We are feeling blesses, especially on this Good Friday knowing that Christ suffered so that we would not have to. What a blessed life we have.

No comments: