3.14.2010


Emily has discovered the tree house. She went up and down the ladder about 10 times.
Emily in another tree. Thanks Becca for the help. Besides working on her tree climbing skills, Emily can say her ABCs. And because she is silly, she almost always uses a funny voice. Crazy kid.

Katie had a small sun bath. Katie has rolled over several times in the past few weeks. Growing so fast! She also fusses if she is not stimulated enough. Seriously, this was Emily too. I can't keep either of them indoors, it's just not interesting enough.

2 comments:

Jeannett said...

Holy moly! TWINS! Well, except for the 3 year age gap! Crazy!

Yay for rolling! Don't take it for granted my friend. Jilly just started rolling from her back to her tummy about a week ago (and she's 8 months old). Crazy how I never realized how much muscle control even the simplest tasks require! GO KATIE!!! :)

My girls love being outside too. Can't wait for summertime.

Liz said...

A lady at church said Katie looks just like me!!! I didn't know what to say. I hate to disagree with people, I just don't see it. Alas, my girls look like my husband and act like me...the worst of both world.

Love the new blog!