yea!!! and any resemblance to their lovely mother? any? at all? sigh if they both turn out with blond hair and blue eyes, I am really going to look like the nanny.
sorry Liz. I'm not sure if it's helpful, but I have THREE kids and none of them look like me...
Jill...I'm not kidding...if I didn't have photos of her bloody self coming out of my belly, I would wonder if she was swapped at birth. In fact, I *honestly* wondered that for a few hours when they first handed her to me...but then, I saw the pictures. I still can't figure out who on earth she looks like! Andy's gonna start getting suspicious!
I love these and am sure missing you all! Darn, was so looking forward to babysitting the other night. I know little Katherine must be growing soooo fast. I hope you're getting some good rest. We need to see you guys soon!!! PS. Katie was a hit with my galfriends at the reception, everyone getting their baby fixes ;D, and Emily was so cute on the dance floor. Jim Rotter asked Emily if she was spinning around. She said, "No, turning right." Only Miss Emily would say that!
4 comments:
I definitely see a sisterly resemblance in that smile!
yea!!! and any resemblance to their lovely mother? any? at all?
sigh
if they both turn out with blond hair and blue eyes, I am really going to look like the nanny.
sorry Liz. I'm not sure if it's helpful, but I have THREE kids and none of them look like me...
Jill...I'm not kidding...if I didn't have photos of her bloody self coming out of my belly, I would wonder if she was swapped at birth. In fact, I *honestly* wondered that for a few hours when they first handed her to me...but then, I saw the pictures. I still can't figure out who on earth she looks like! Andy's gonna start getting suspicious!
I love these and am sure missing you all! Darn, was so looking forward to babysitting the other night. I know little Katherine must be growing soooo fast. I hope you're getting some good rest. We need to see you guys soon!!! PS. Katie was a hit with my galfriends at the reception, everyone getting their baby fixes ;D, and Emily was so cute on the dance floor. Jim Rotter asked Emily if she was spinning around. She said, "No, turning right." Only Miss Emily would say that!
Post a Comment