We found a few dresses that are adorable. Let me know which one you like the best. By the way, they were all a little big but we will get the right size for the big day. Dress 1 Dress 2 Dress 3 Dress 4 Dress 5
I love the champagne sash, but also on the others, there's something a little "weird" about the spaghetti straps...almost a little too grown up for such a little one, you know? And skinny straps in general don't bug me (my girls have dresses like that), but in the formal dresses it looks kinda strange. Does that even make sense?
Almost everyone has also made comments about the straps. I totally agree. I was probably going to add a shall or fancy sweater because a December wedding is going to be chilly.
4 comments:
LOVE the first one. By far. (Not that they aren't all cute, but that first dress is just precious!)
You are the fifth person to tell me that including Rachel. So that makes my job super easy.
I love the champagne sash, but also on the others, there's something a little "weird" about the spaghetti straps...almost a little too grown up for such a little one, you know? And skinny straps in general don't bug me (my girls have dresses like that), but in the formal dresses it looks kinda strange. Does that even make sense?
Almost everyone has also made comments about the straps. I totally agree. I was probably going to add a shall or fancy sweater because a December wedding is going to be chilly.
Post a Comment