Monica, Patience (Punkin), Maggie (Monkey), Emily and me at Palm Springs. We lounged by the pool most of the time but our favorite activity was taking the aerial tram. (The nicknames in parenthesis have been chosen by Emily)
Two dolls are required on most outings. And she has two dogs on leashes that also accompany us many places. Ummm...it is getting harder to carry her but....
Don't worry, I know how it is...Henry has two airplanes he has to take everywhere (go figure!) and here I am, 33 weeks pregnant with twins and I still carry my toddler around! Not for very long, and it's getting less and less, but it still happens...how can you say no to those little faces???
3 comments:
I love that she needs TWO dolls! And, ahem...should you be carrying her???
Two dolls are required on most outings. And she has two dogs on leashes that also accompany us many places.
Ummm...it is getting harder to carry her but....
Don't worry, I know how it is...Henry has two airplanes he has to take everywhere (go figure!) and here I am, 33 weeks pregnant with twins and I still carry my toddler around! Not for very long, and it's getting less and less, but it still happens...how can you say no to those little faces???
Post a Comment