2.09.2009

IN TROUBLE.


I honestly did not think she would ever do this. She is so well behaved that I guess I trust her too much. The kicker is that moments before, she was talking to me about this wall. I thought she saw a smudge and was telling me about that. I was wrong.
I know this is totally normal and a right of passage for any mom. Emily just doesn't do typical toddler 'bad' things. She never cries in public, and rarely cries at home, she doesn't know how to whine, she shares and listens when adults are talking, any scissors she sees she tells me they are a no. Emily recently fixed a rug that was turned up while we were out shopping, she eats with a knife and fork properly, she gets water and will often pull out a straw from a drawer she can barely reach, if she sees a spider she will get me and show me, she says please and thank you and she's barely two! I can seriously go on and please, it's not me, it's her sweet little way. So I didn't see a personal mural on the list of things to do today but I don't mind, it's hard to ever be frustrated when she is so sweet. But she was still told NOT to write on the wall again.
P.S. I know it's just a matter of time before she starts and perfects the ways of a toddler, I have my wooden spoon picked out.

No comments: