
Does anyone else think this penguin is scary?

Monica watching dolphins.

Patience is back in town.

Jessica and Emily. Sorry Becky, I didn'y get a photo.
I was really impressed with Sea World. Clean, well layed out. Really fun shows and a huge play area for kids of all ages. Now that our Aqarium of the Pacific pass has run out, maybe we will get a pass to Sea World. Emily had a blast.
3 comments:
I know Sea World is an Aheuser Busch theme park, but it still makes me laugh to see the logo on that sail boat...because I immediately think of beer...and it just seems funny to see a beer logo so prominently at a kids/family place. :) Never been there. Looks fun.
Oh yeah, and tell Patience I said HI and Monica...! She looks fabulous!!! :)
Cool, I'll tell them.
Sea World is does not try to hide their history in beer making. They serve alcohol and it's a little weird to see people walking around with beer. Plus they have a stable with their trade mark clydes dales (sp). Beautiful animals.
Post a Comment