It's has been a great day. We got up, played, walked to the store, returned home to make cupcakes, went to the Pottery Barn sing-a-long and played with a bunch of kids. All before noon.
At the sing-a-long, Emily just sat next to me and watched all the kids. Once she watched the kids, she started dancing. She plays nicely, never grabbing or throwing tantrums. I do not look forward to that stage.
Emily had roseola last weekend. She is better now. Her days are filled with swim dates with Piper, playing with the kids at the park and visiting the puppy store.
When I do push ups in the living room a few times during the day, she does them with me. It's cute. We stretch together too.
At dinner Emily said "this is good" in baby talk. I only recognized it because that is what Colin says at dinner most nights. She also prays by putting her hands together and waiting until we say Amen.
Life is good.
3 comments:
Liz, I love the hedgehog cupcake, how'd you make the nose? --too cute.
Wow! Those cupcakes look very creative. We were just talking about your hedgehog the other day.
Thanks for the updates.
Marzipan. AKA almond paste. It's just like play dough and can be colored easily. It is a bit expensive if you are buying a significant amount. I'm trying to decide what to do for Colin's b-day cake. Any ideas?
Post a Comment