Something about this picture reminds me of your sisters. Isn't it interesting how you think your kid looks JUST LIKE their dad (in our cases) and then you get little glimpses of yourself or your side of the family? I still think Henry looks exactly like Andy, but I keep seeing these little moments where I think ... ok, maybe I did have a part in this whole thing!
Yea, I know what you mean. I still hope she will look like me. Not because I think she will be better looking, just that she is my girl. either way, we are connect at the hip, litterally, so it all good.
2 comments:
Something about this picture reminds me of your sisters. Isn't it interesting how you think your kid looks JUST LIKE their dad (in our cases) and then you get little glimpses of yourself or your side of the family? I still think Henry looks exactly like Andy, but I keep seeing these little moments where I think ... ok, maybe I did have a part in this whole thing!
Yea, I know what you mean. I still hope she will look like me. Not because I think she will be better looking, just that she is my girl. either way, we are connect at the hip, litterally, so it all good.
Post a Comment